Wednesday, August 1, 2012

5-30-12


Secrets make you sick and anchors hold you down so let's raise our hands high and lift our heads and sing of love tonight. 
And as ice freezes so does my heart cause holding on means letting go but I don't wanna let go tonight. Can't let go tonight. 
If faith moves mountains well let's watch em stay in the same place cause my faith is as broken as my heart and my eyes are closed tight with regret. 
But Jesus saves and oh yes He saves so we'll wait for our superhero in hopes that He comes soon yeah let's hope He comes soon. 
Cause this world is ugly and nobody really likes it anyways. Sure it's beautiful I mean let's look at those flowers and sunsets and blue eyes but lets not forget the darkness and dark days that are as black as night. 
I write this one for you, yeah you. Let's break hearts and break mirrors and remember that one day they wont tell us what we have to look like. So stay you and stay true cause I know beauty is radiating from you. The sun rises to remind us we're alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment