Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hard Words


Three people.
Or
These are Thank You’s.
Part 2.


If there is ever someone in your life who will tell you the hard things but always keep love on the tip of their tongue, keep them around.
What a joy it is to hear those words, as heavy and difficult as they are to swallow.
Know that the person who is handing them to you truly loves you.

Listen to the hard things. They might prevent you from doing something that could lead to harder things.

Thank you for speaking truth to me.
Thank you for speaking in love.
Thank you for knowing what’s best for me, and telling me.
            Even when I don’t want to hear it.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for using your words to encourage me to stay true to my self.

I think the hard words are the easiest to remember because they make the biggest impact.
I think the hard words are the most important to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment